Sunday, March 21, 2010

Vital Elements


The secret’s out!

Teresa DeLeen designs will now be showing at Vital Elements on San Juan Island in the gorgeous town of Friday Harbor! It was such a happy accident that I stepped into Vital Elements while I was walking along the streets of downtown Friday Harbor a couple weeks ago. Her window was filled with all things girly, gifty and beautiful. C’mon, I HAD to enter. http://www.vitalelements.blogspot.com/

The owners name is Rhonda Scott. She is so friendly that I easily could have spent an hour there without noticing the time going by. She has created a wonderful shop that caters to the customer who is looking for a special one-of-a-kind gift with her collection of local and regional artist’s works. Rhonda also sells jewelry supplies and offers classes in making jewelry. Like I said, I could have hung out all day and I bet there are oodles that do.


I’ve made a few new friends on the island and I look forward to visiting them and Rhonda as often as I can. Now all I need is to find a great accountant that can help me find all the write offs so I can go to this gorgeous Island and call it a tax deduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment