Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

So many seeds planted in the spring. . . so much work to be done! And sometimes the rain rain rain comes down down down, but of course we all know the song, and await the delicious blooms we know will soon come our way. And so it is here in the studio! Big (and I mean BIG) orders coming in, summer shows to get ready for. . . sometimes it is hard to remember to stop and smell the flowers. . . but that is what it's all about, isn't it?  Stopping and smelling. . . breathing. . . looking up to see the rainbows. . . 





My pretties on display at one of my newest locations - Winchester Mystery House in San Jose, California. The intriguing and REAL story behind the Mystery House has inspired a movie! Featured in a recent news story, the Winchestery Mystery House is sure to get only more visitors through its spooky grand halls! 








I am so excited to have my typewriter key jewelry and wine charms featured in their gift shop, as well as my crystal chandelier pendants and earrings, and coming soon, a full line of bullet (well it IS the Winchester House) accessories! 






No comments:

Post a Comment